What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRCGS - Agents and Brokers Issue 2 vs Issue 3

Started by , Feb 02 2022 11:26 AM
2 Replies

Hi There, I have an audit booked end of this month, I had been using issue 2 as the business had started prerparations early in 2021.  Is it necessary for us to purchase the issue 3 - keen to hear thoughts and understand issues if we do not purchase the latest issue?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire?
[Ad]

You only formally need a copy of the standard against which you're being audited, so as Issue 3 audits don't start until 1st April you wouldn't have to have a copy of this.
However, it does normally look positive if you're seen to be engaging with and considering the new standard, particularly with it already having been published, so I'd definitely want to have a copy to hand. You don't need to "purchase" it though, as the locked version of the official PDF version is available from the BRCGS bookshop: https://www.brcgs.co...ssue-3)/p-8508/

1 Thank

Thanks so much 

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability BRCGS 5.4.4 - Food Fraud Risk