What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have an internal Audit template that corresponds with SQF 9?

Started by , Feb 24 2022 04:22 PM
6 Replies

Just rolling out and getting started and was wondering if anyone had an internal audit checklist/template that they would be willing to share, one that corresponds to SQF Code 9

Thank you

Cory

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Shadow Witness Audit Request Example of a risk assessment template Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices
[Ad]

Check out the guidance documents on the SQF website.  There they have checklists that can be used for an internal audit.

Maybe this will help.  This is ours.

Attached Files

1 Like

Just use the SQF audit checklist available on their website as PP mentioned

1 Thank

Agree with Scotty and Scampi, as it is the simplest as all the information related to the code is already there. However, suggest you add in the clauses for the new amendments for as far as I can tell, they have not added those points to their checklists yet. 

https://www.sqfi.com...nd-checklists/ 

I put forward that the SQF official checklists are garbage for usability. I've been putting my own together for 9.0 but got too far behind in 2021. In 2017 I updated one from version 7 to 8, then 8.1. This actually helped me understand the code a great deal and though it took too long for my bosses it meant we actually did well on our audits for a few years. 

thank you, everyone!

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Shadow Witness Audit Request Example of a risk assessment template Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Third party audit certificate redacted