Food Defense in the European Union

Started by , Feb 27 2022 09:19 AM
6 Replies

Dear everyone

Who know which law number requirement  establish food defense in the company

Thank 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Dear everyone

Who know which law number requirement  establish food defense in the company

Thank 

Whose Law ?

Dear

Laws in the European Community ( EC ) 

Thank 

I believe that there aren't any EU law specifically regarding food defense.

You can easily find all EU laws using Eur lex (eur-lex.europa.eu)

I would say most EU food companies integrate Food Defense because they are certified against a GFSI standard.

You could try Regulation (EC) 852.  It covers food hygiene and safety.  i attached the link below.  It is a huge guidance but I am not sure what else you are looking for and if there is a food standard that you are thinking of but did not mention.

EUR-Lex - 32004R0852 - EN - EUR-Lex (europa.eu)

Cheers!

“Food Defense” -IFS  

Norma BRC

Norma ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000

PAS 96:2014
Guide to protecting and defending food
and drink from deliberate attack

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces