What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Shelf life study of raw beef sandwich steaks

Started by , Mar 01 2022 12:25 PM
7 Replies

Hello,

What are the requirement for SQF shelf life study and what do I get study done on?

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Testing for Shelf-life of Vital Wheat Gluten Testing for Shelf-life of Vital Wheat Gluten Accelerated Shelf-Life Study Average Shelf Life of Beef Primals Frozen Vacuum Packed Shelf Life of Primary Packaging
[Ad]

Who is your regulator? USDA or FDA

USDA and SQF

Hello,

What are the requirement for SQF shelf life study and what do I get study done on?

Thank you

Hi TGolo,

Raw beef in a Sandwich ?? RTE ??

Yr (SQF) query suggests limited Scientific Resources ?

afaik SQF demands a Practitioner who I anticipate should be able to respond.

Offhand, I suggest a Consultant and an appropriate Laboratory.

Regardless, a shelf-life study requires a preliminary risk assessment to determine whether shelf life is determined by Safety or Quality factors. This necessitates detailed information on Product Status/Storage.

Good morning,

Do I need Shelf life study every year for SQF requirement? What do I need to test it for?

Thank you,

Good morning,

Do I need Shelf life study every year for SQF requirement? What do I need to test it for?

Thank you,

see the question in 2nd line in post 4.

how is it packed/stored ? vac or map pack ?

what is the labelled shelf life ?

Sorry not understanding what you are saying. 

Thank you,

Sorry not understanding what you are saying. 

Thank you,

RTE = Ready to Eat.

Similar Discussion Topics
Testing for Shelf-life of Vital Wheat Gluten Testing for Shelf-life of Vital Wheat Gluten Accelerated Shelf-Life Study Average Shelf Life of Beef Primals Frozen Vacuum Packed Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Cause of condensation in shelf stable dressing cup Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Shelf Life Testing Risk Assessment Milk powder - short shelf life Shelf life of vacuumed rainbow trout fillets