What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

From automotive to food packaging!

Started by , Mar 28 2022 04:29 PM
1 Reply

Hello Everyone!

I have been lurking on here for several months and just recently felt comfortable enough to post questions. I spent the last 21 years in the crazy automotive market (Tier 1 supplier to OEM's for powertrain applications), so jumping into rigid plastic packaging for the food industry has been wonderful, enlightening, refreshing, a little scary and exciting all at the same time! Our entire Food Safety Team and HACCP Team are no longer here, so I am learning as I go and I cannot tell you how thankful I am for these forums and this wonderful group of people. BTW, I'm from Wisconsin so Go Pack Go!   :biggrin:

A sincere thank you to all of you!

Lisa

4 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements
[Ad]

Welcome.   My oldest brother was also in automotive materials supply, and just jumped ship and moved from WI back to MI, said it was just too volatile right now, so I can dig why you left!

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Repackaging of Food Grade product