What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Forums View New Content is not working

Started by , Mar 28 2022 08:47 PM
7 Replies

When I click the forums tab on the homepage and then click "View New Content", it gives this error message.

I'm not sure if it has been reported since I cannot see the forum posts.

03.28.2022 Error.PNG   126.84KB   0 downloads

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New to Food Safety Management and New To the Forums Spam on the Forums Forums for Retail There may be a bug in Forums Occupational Health & Safety Forums Online
[Ad]

When I click the forums tab on the homepage and then click "View New Content", it gives this error message.

I'm not sure if it has been reported since I cannot see the forum posts.

03.28.2022 Error.PNG

thks. admin informed.

hopefully your "recent posts" page is still working  since mine is.

hopefully your "recent posts" page is still working  since mine is.

That is also not working for me. Our computer systems will restart in a few hours. Hopefully the problem is on my end and the restart fixes it.

Thank you for the help, Charles.

The recent posts page isn't working for me either.  It's been down all day.  I'm getting the same error message.

The recent posts page isn't working for me either.  It's been down all day.  I'm getting the same error message.

Hi Spidey,

I deduce Recent Topics  (firefox/chrome) is still working since you can still post. :smile:

My "recent posts" tab hasn't been working for a couple of months---I had alerted admin then

My "View New Content" tab is working again.

Mine is working now too. Thank you, admins!

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
New to Food Safety Management and New To the Forums Spam on the Forums Forums for Retail There may be a bug in Forums Occupational Health & Safety Forums Online What other Quality Forums Do you people follow? Major Forums Upgrade Planned: Feedback Sought From Members Packaging forums I'm new in these forums Major Reorganization of the Forums Completed