What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Autoclaves for Dropper Sterilization

Started by , Apr 08 2022 03:36 PM
4 Replies

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for an autoclave or particular brand.  These will be used for dropper sterilization; they are relatively small droppers but there will be a decent amount of them.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for an autoclave or particular brand.  These will be used for dropper sterilization; they are relatively small droppers but there will be a decent amount of them.

It may relate to your budget/desired capacity. There is also a range of operating capabilities.

Bit like smartphones.

We are likely looking for something that has a 12"-25" diameter.  We would like to be able to put an autoclave bag full of droppers or a tray with droppers on it in the machine.  Budget isn't infinite but we are willing to spend to make sure it is a decent machine.

We are likely looking for something that has a 12"-25" diameter.  We would like to be able to put an autoclave bag full of droppers or a tray with droppers on it in the machine.  Budget isn't infinite but we are willing to spend to make sure it is a decent machine.

Hi detario,

Just for starters, see -

https://tomy.amuzain...best-autoclave/

this mfg seems pretty common in the USA  

Autoclave Manufacturer & Plasma Sterilizer Manufacturer - Sterilization & Infection Control | Tuttnauer

I prefer the basic ones, but they may not be suitable for your application.  

Products Archives - Market Forge Sterilizers (market-forge-sterilizers.com)

Similar Discussion Topics