What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Product Labeling

Started by , Apr 19 2022 01:00 PM
4 Replies

If the facility is HACCP and ISO22000 Certified, can we include on the packaging material " HACCP and ISO2000 Compliant " with the certified body logo. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling
[Ad]

Hi Sneha,

I don't believe you can. The logo is linked to the site and not specifically the product.

You can add logos to your website, email sig and promotional material but you cannot display them directly on product packaging.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Ry

Thank you so much, can we mention by words on the product label " Complying to HACCP and ISO2000 Standard"

You can display the logo on virtually anyrhing... BUT, you first get permission to do so in writing from the CB.

They may also have guide shhets as to height, design, colors etc.

Thank you so much, can we mention by words on the product label " Complying to HACCP and ISO2000 Standard"

I would contact whomever provided you with the certification to be certain but I don't think so.

Kind regards,

Ry

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Intestines - Edible Meat Product? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? What are the quality parameters that need to be included in the product specification sheet? SQF 2.6.1.2 Product changeover and label reconciliation records What are the elements that need to be included in the final product specification?