What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cold Smoked Prawns HACCP

Started by , Apr 24 2022 05:28 AM
2 Replies

Hi guys,

Anyone seen or have an example of a Cold Smoked Prawns Process Flow / CCP Summary anywhere?

Want to compare against mine to see if i missed or could alter something.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout Is there any method available for Cold filled and Hold process parameters Temperature checks at receiving for ingredients that must be kept cold HACCP Cold Storage Facility specification of cold room as per guideline of EU requirement
[Ad]

Hi guys,

Anyone seen or have an example of a Cold Smoked Prawns Process Flow / CCP Summary anywhere?

Thanks

Hi Khazard,

You omitted info.regarding packaging/storage which can be critical.

Process for fish is attached which may be partially or fully analogous -

Processing-Parameters-Needed-to-Control-Pathogens-in-Cold-Smoked-Fish-2.pdf   1.48MB   18 downloads

Hi guys,

Thanks

Hi Khazard,

Looking hi and low for this same subject of cold smoking prawns and are working towards making a plan myself. Have you got any closer in your research and have you got the process figured out? I trying to understand how I can cold smoke them and still be within the food safety limits. Any insight you have would be appreciated.

Jonas

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout Is there any method available for Cold filled and Hold process parameters Temperature checks at receiving for ingredients that must be kept cold HACCP Cold Storage Facility specification of cold room as per guideline of EU requirement Transitioning from hot fill to cold fill for Low acid refrigerated dairy product Cold Storage added to our current HACCP Plan Minimum air turns per hour in a processing suite and cold storage suite Design Cold Chain Temp Monitoring Program Cold Chain Standards