What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CIP Chemical list approved by FDA

Started by , Apr 25 2022 04:44 AM
1 Reply

Hi Every one

My comany have a CIP systerm, We export to USA, but I don't konw a chemical used in the CIP systerm. 

Who have CIP chemical list approved by FDA ? 

Thank 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? FSSC New BoS Decision List Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire?
[Ad]
FDA does not approve cleaning chemicals. It is up to the user to show that the chemicals being used are appropriate for their intended use. However, NSF maintains a listing of chemicals that meet the criteria established by USDA for use in food plants. You can find it at https://info.nsf.org...snclistings.asp. For a CIP system you will want to look at Nonfood Category A1 (Compounds for use in soak tanks or with steam or mechanical cleaning devices).

Similar Discussion Topics
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? FSSC New BoS Decision List Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements?