What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a US Based Magnet Supplier

Started by , Apr 25 2022 03:51 PM

bunting and eriez seem to be the most common magnets that i have seen.  I am not sure if they are Neodymium, but they have rare earth and ultra rare earth options.  

4 Replies

I am looking for a U.S. based magnet supplier.

We are looking to add an additional Neodymium magnet to our process and I would like to get one from the U.S.  Our current magnet was purchased from Europe because that's what I was able to find with Google.  I think it would be easier and faster if I was able to source one domestically this time.

Thank you in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen checklist to supplier Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing
[Ad]

bunting and eriez seem to be the most common magnets that i have seen.  I am not sure if they are Neodymium, but they have rare earth and ultra rare earth options.  

2 Likes1 Thank

Bunting Magnetics has many designs for many applications.

1 Like1 Thank

Industrial Magnetics

https://www.magnetics.com/ 

1 Like1 Thank

Turns out there is an Eriez sales rep who lives in the same town as our factory.  Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen checklist to supplier Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Supplier not providing TDS HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Emergency Supplier Approvals