What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Microbial testing on Food Packaging

Started by , May 25 2022 05:13 PM
2 Replies

We are currently AIB certified, and do not have an EMP or Microbial swabbing procedure in place. We do not package or produce any raw materials, we only make packaging materials. I am unsure of what our requirements would be for swabbing activities on both equipment and packaging? I also am not sure what we would need to swab or test for, as I have never had to write a program for packaging material only, I have only tested RTE products. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbial Validation your container, container closure, and headspace treatment process Microbial Limits for Ingredients or blends Microbial counting Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa
[Ad]

Hi Nthompson7777, welcome to the forum! Found this thread, have a look:

https://www.ifsqn.co...t-on-packaging/

1 Thank

Thank you olenazh. I did review this thread and I have a better understanding of what we need to test for. I appreciate the welcome and the help  :rock:

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbial Validation your container, container closure, and headspace treatment process Microbial Limits for Ingredients or blends Microbial counting Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa Does anyone have a template or an example of a written microbial control program? Microbial Guidelines for RTD Cold Brew Tea Microbial Tests for the Food Packaging Industry Microbial limits in instant noodles and seasonings Biolog and Microbial Identification at Trace Analytics