What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FDA inspections ambient storage and distribution

Started by , Jun 27 2022 05:32 PM
3 Replies

Hello All-

Wondering if you know of a guideline that highlights requirements of an FDA inspection for an ambient food storage and distribution site?  If not I'm going to take our manufacturing guideline at my plant and pull out anything that doesn't apply to storage and distribution.  Need it for training distribution managers because they are unsure of what to expect.  It's a little time consuming, so I thought I'd post and ask first.  Thank you!

Devann

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage Distribution in Allergen Management Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits
[Ad]

Does each location not have an FSMS?

This is a new company that we aquired and it is storage and distribution only.  I don't think it has any programs in place.  I've started with creating DUNS numbers, registering with the FDA, and this is the next phase including writing of a food safety plan.

If anyone knows the answer to this question I'd appreciate it.

Similar Discussion Topics
Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage Distribution in Allergen Management Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area?