What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Freelancer Consultant Pricing

Started by , Jun 30 2022 02:29 PM
7 Replies

Hi,

I am writing to check in how much do you charge on a project basis for PCP (SFCR)/ Food Safety plan (FSMA) writing? Also if its the same plan but multiple flavors, what would the cost be?

And what would you charge if you only had to review the Hazard analysis and Food safety plans?

I have been doing it by the hour all this while but the client wants a project based cost so trying to gauge what the estimated price will be?

Thank you very much! 

Nidhi

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

That's tricky question! When I was working as a consultant for several companies, I charged $2000 a month having visiting my clients 3-4 times a month. 

If you are addressing your posting to the site operator I would suggest you click the "store" link from the top menu bar - they offer a nicely priced program by the hou of time need and you can submit a quote request.

If you are addressing your posting to the site operator I would suggest you click the "store" link from the top menu bar - they offer a nicely priced program by the hou of time need and you can submit a quote r

Glen

Maybe its me, but my laptop will not allow me to open the links in your signature.  Actually tried to search for your wix page and it wouldnt let me open it from there either.  

Hmm, my work PC let me in.   

Thanks.

It seems to not forward sometimes.

Try this...

https://glennosterco...ixsite.com/ogfc

Hi Nidhi,

The IFSQN offers Pay-As-You-Go e-Consultancy @ $747.50USD per 5 hours.

In order to quote for a project, we would assess the amount of 5 hour slots required and quote accordingly. This estimate would be based on the complexity of the process and products.

We have quoted on-site consultancy previously but the client would need to have a very big budget and quite honestly Pay-As-You-Go e-Consultancy is far better value for money.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like

This company would probably know, they have a restaurant advisory licensing program  :hypocrite:

This company would probably know, they have a restaurant advisory licensing program  :hypocrite:

:off_topic:  :diespam:

This is a franchise with no food safety experience required as it's aim is to enhance profits:

Simply put, Restaurant Heroes are experts at helping restaurant owners in their community use the power of technology to dramatically improve their profit margins.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics