What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Training

Started by , Jul 02 2022 02:51 AM
1 Reply

Hello,

I am working for a manufacturer that produces food contact products. In the past, I believe that our SQF practitioners have been taking the "Implementing the SQF Fundamentals Code for Manufacturing".

I want to know if the course bundle "Course Bundle – Basic & Advanced HACCP" contains the same as the "Implementing the SQF Fundamentals Code for Manufacturing" but just with HACCP. 

​Or guide me to where I can get this information. Thank you in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP/HARPC training Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training
[Ad]

Which course are you referring to?  Most HACCP bundles are just HACCP.  Most people would advise that you need both a HACCP course and the implementing SQF course.   

The HACCP course is more in depth than HACCP that is covered in the SQF course.   

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP/HARPC training Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training