What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

COA verbiage for historic data

Started by , Jul 05 2022 02:45 PM
2 Replies

Hi all! I'm having a brain freeze trying to find the right verbiage to add to our COA for historic data. For reference, we run heavy metals quarterly on a material - how would you note this on a COA? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets Data logger monitoring Does anyone use a specialized software to input data from lab tests? Looking for New Temperature Data Loggers Creating Our Own COAs Based on Lab Data
[Ad]

Add this note to Header or Footer - so, you won't have to repeat it every time you make a COA, it will stay there.

Hi all! I'm having a brain freeze trying to find the right verbiage to add to our COA for historic data. For reference, we run heavy metals quarterly on a material - how would you note this on a COA? 

I'd put an asterisk or similar with the data, linking to a footnote to the effect of:

Representative data from our quarterly sampling program. Values may not relate directly to the specific batch(es) detailed on this Certificate of Analysis.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets Data logger monitoring Does anyone use a specialized software to input data from lab tests? Looking for New Temperature Data Loggers Creating Our Own COAs Based on Lab Data How do you collect daily critical production data to ensure food safety and quality? DATA logger sourcing Recommendations for a data logger Procedure for Verifying and Validating a Data Logger SEDEX - Supplier Ethical Data Exchange