What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Internal Auditing Checklist - SQF 9.0

Started by , Jul 21 2022 06:56 PM
2 Replies

I have been looking for an Internal Auditing Checklist to cover SQF 9.0 for Food Production. I've downloaded the checklist found on the SQF site and am trying to tailor it to fit our departments but it's quite the project. 

Anyone in SQF Food Production who has a document they'd like to share? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit
[Ad]

I'm confused what you're trying to achieve?

Are you wanting to run your programs against the SQF code as a cross reference?

I downloaded the checklist, deleted the few elements that didn't apply, then changed sizes/margins to make it 2 pages wide, so I'd have space to write in, then went thru all of our policies and made sure we had a reasonable policy for each element.  After that, I walked the production facility and grounds, and took photos of anything that wasn't "right".

Just finished our internal audit last week. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Internal Audit Assesment FSSC Internal auditor competency Frequency of Internal Audits Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Quantifying internal audit tasks