What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Internal Audits

Started by , May 27 2004 03:42 PM
8 Replies
Dear All,

Need to put in a schedule for internal audits.

Anyone got any ideas.

Thanks

Dave
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mandatory RCA for Internal Audit NCs? Internal audits FSSC v6.0 internal audit Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices
[Ad]
Hi David,

I'm sure we can help you out with a few examples. What does the schedule need to cover? Is it for ISO 9001:2000?

Regards,
Simon
Hello Daviddale
I've attached a form I use.......I trust it is of some help
Good luck

Attached Files

1 Thank
I'd be interested to know how many manufacturers extend the scope of internal auditing schedules to include an element of hygiene/housekeeping/cleaning verification, GMP, CCP activities, etc.....
Internal Audits would cover the scopes on "Manual/Procedures Adequacy and Compliances" PLUS "Operational Adequacy and Compliances". It has to cover the entire system so to speak.

If an internal audit procedure that fails to cover those areas that you had mentioned, is it basically inadequate for purpose of management review or lacking "teeth" in identification of non-compliances.

The purposes of internal and external audits are therefore performed for different reasons.

Charles Chew
Fiona,

Please see attached our audit schedule based on the major processes within our business

Our audit programme is fully integrated when an audit takes place, it will be an indepth look at all elements within this process.

You will notice at the bottom of the audit schedule there is reference to housekeeping audit. These are designed as quick hit compliance audits and are rugular in frequency - this is intended to keep a visual presence in the workplace and maintain standards set.

It works pretty well for us.

Regards

Rich

Attached Files

The form is great Richard.
I noted your signature Richard, you may wish to edit and remove that from the form that you have posted. Some person who lives life on the dark side, may decide to use your image signature illegaly.
Just my thoughts.
Wallace.
Hi Richard

Hazard Patrols & Housekeeping (refer to separate schedule)

From my perspective, as a customer of packaging manufacturers, I find it very reassuring to see a reference to Hygiene and Housekeeping monitoring.
Spread the form, spread the word!!

I noted your signature Richard, you may wish to edit and remove that from the form that you have posted. Some person who lives life on the dark side.

Good point - have now submitted modified post

Not that it really matters as my signature never looks the same twice!!

I now use chip & pin anyway..

Thanks for looking out after my interests

Kind Regards

Richard

Similar Discussion Topics
Mandatory RCA for Internal Audit NCs? Internal audits FSSC v6.0 internal audit Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit