What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Please remove this spammer

Started by , Aug 03 2022 06:06 AM
4 Replies

Hi, Charles, Tony, 

Please remove this user here, KIWA, which spammed our community with useless and irrelevant and inappropriate content. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to edit or remove forum posted Do we need to remove grass growing in rocks before the audit? Would I be at risk of discrimination by asking employees to remove RakshaBandham bands? Can you use Clorox Bleach to remove smell in a floor scrubber? How to effectively remove sesame seed traces from utensils?
[Ad]

When this does occur - click on the report button. The administrators are really good at removing things in a timely manner. The spammer is then blocked.

For some reason we are being targeted daily with this spam, we ban and delete as quickly as possible, hopefully soon they will realise they are wasting their time and move on. In the meantime please keep reporting.

Thanks
Simon
2 Thanks

What you've got to be careful of is spammers becoming cleverer and taking time to build up a profile to slip through the net.

For example I've made nearly 2000 posts on IFSQN with exactly this aim in mind, and still haven't yet revealed that I'm actually only here to post spam links for very dubious online businesses ;)

1 Like

What you've got to be careful of is spammers becoming cleverer and taking time to build up a profile to slip through the net.

For example I've made nearly 2000 posts on IFSQN with exactly this aim in mind, and still haven't yet revealed that I'm actually only here to post spam links for very dubious online businesses ;)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:dalek:

Similar Discussion Topics
How to edit or remove forum posted Do we need to remove grass growing in rocks before the audit? Would I be at risk of discrimination by asking employees to remove RakshaBandham bands? Can you use Clorox Bleach to remove smell in a floor scrubber? How to effectively remove sesame seed traces from utensils? How to remove oxy dry from film? Remove Product Recall Risks, One Critical Control Point at a Time Remove Product Recall Risks, One Critical Control Point at a Time Remove Product Recall Risks, One Critical Control Point at a Time Should we remove the leaves of a tomato stem before washing it in a food safe sanitation bath?