What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Standards for Visible Cracked Veins in Carcass

Started by , Aug 06 2022 02:03 AM
2 Replies

Hello guiys!

Can you help me to set what standard must be in CRACKED VEINS for Meat Carcass

As observation after Chilling of Carcass numerous cracked veins observed. (Chilling Time: 1 day)

Customer complaint with this kind of defects quality itself for the skin of carcass automatically will down for rejection.

Help me to seek what parameters do I need for standard.

Thank you!

Attached Files

• 178.PNG   46.17KB   0 downloads
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Pallet treatment standards for a food facility EU and USFDA standards for residual disinfectant levels HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

Dear Mark,

Which part of the meat is shown in the picture?

can you elaborate more about the context?

Dear Mark,

Which part of the meat is shown in the picture?

can you elaborate more about the context?

Hello EagleEye,

Picture shown part of the meat was PIGUE.

Also the issue is the cracked veins after chilling or maybe the effect after stunning the live during slaughtering process.
Just want to clarify if the cracked veins is have the CRITICAL, MAJOR, or MINOR guidelines for assurance once this customer complaint is happened.

Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Pallet treatment standards for a food facility EU and USFDA standards for residual disinfectant levels HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards RTD Coffee Processing Standards Shelf Life Standards Lastest AIB standards BRC Site Standards Reference Standards for Glass Bottle Manufacturing