What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

September 2022 - Member of the Month

Started by , Sep 09 2022 07:40 PM
8 Replies
Great to see Marloes with the awesome turtle/tortoise PFP stepping up for their first member of the Month award!

I always seek advice from Charles on who deserves the coveted award, it's often very close, but this month it was clear that Marloes was the well-deserving (and first time) MOTM candidate.

Congratulations and thanks for your valued input!

Prizes this year are a little different, instead of a standard prize such as the engraved pen we had last year.  This year we are giving winners an allowance of $50 to choose a prize from https://www.printful.com/

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
September 2023 - Member of the Month September 2021 - Member of the Month September 2020 - Member of the Month September 2019 - Member of the Month September 2018 – Member of the Month
[Ad]

Congrats :spoton:

Congrats Marloes!  :yay:

Congratulations Marloes  :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Tony

Whoohoo!
This is the highest honour you could bestow upon me, def going on my resumé :happydance:  

Will tell the turtle when I get home. She will be just as excited.

Hi Marloes,

Many Congratulations and Thanks for your Opinions on a wide range  of topics.

congrats 3a.png   95.13KB   0 downloads

1 Like

Congratulations Marloes, well deserved!

Well done Marloes!

Congratulations! Well deserved!

Similar Discussion Topics
September 2023 - Member of the Month September 2021 - Member of the Month September 2020 - Member of the Month September 2019 - Member of the Month September 2018 – Member of the Month September 2017 - Member of the Month September 2016 - Member of the Month September 2015 - Member of the Month September 2014 - Member of the Month Website Traffic Report for September 2010