What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , Sep 30 2022 02:04 PM
3 Replies

Hey everyone, My name is Dorsey Neil. I work at Ventura Foods in Chambersburg PA. I have been employed here for 18 years. I am looking to expand my knowledge with SQF.  I have signed up for a live seminar in Oct. I am interested in getting certifications that I can work on in my free time,  If anyone has any helpful tips please send my way. Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]
Hi Dorsey, welcome.

Interestingly enough I was at your facility years ago to do an inspection.

Hi Dorsey Neil,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

I believe a few people from your company have taken the IFSQN Practical HACCP training previously.

Kind regards,

Tony

Welcome to the forums Dorsey.  There are some great programs that I have taken through NSF for HACCP and Internal Auditing.  SQF Institute has some as well for Implementation.  SPQI is always good from the FSPCA.  There are a ton of others that can help build out your professional portfolio of training.  I believe that everyone here would probably have a particular group that they have worked well with and gotten positive results.  The forum is also full of recommendations if you search through it.  Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction