What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Bagging during clean downs

Started by , Oct 05 2022 01:48 AM
5 Replies

Hi all

I would like to pick your brains and let me know what type of bagging (protecting) system you use to protect electrical equipment from water ingress.

I use plastic bags and plastic sleeves, but I don't think this is the most effective way. 

sensors

motors

etc

Thanks 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? BRC 4.9.6.1 - How to word a de bagging/ de boxing procedure? Livestock feed - toll milling and bagging options? Bagging grains - BOPP vs Paper?
[Ad]

Hi all

I would like to pick your brains and let me know what type of bagging (protecting) system you use to protect electrical equipment from water ingress.

I use plastic bags and plastic sleeves, but I don't think this is the most effective way. 

sensors

motors

etc

Thanks 

Hi ssf,

IMEX yr current solution reliably works for vulnerable items like motors although, as you imply, not very elegant. Most Production equipment is typically pre-proofed against water.

Were you thinking of a particular electrical problem ?

That is what we are using as well. Inelegant but effective.

We do this too a majority of the time. We have waterproof plastic covers made specifically for some equipment - though very few items.

On one of our walls with electric panels and temp wheels is protected by clear shower curtains. Again like Setanta said - inelegant but effective

Same.  Plastic bags.  Not pretty, but effective.

Same thing, most vulnerable items get covered in bags.

While it seems very low tech, it also means that if the covering itself gets contaminated by soils from the cleaning process, they can just be discarded as opposed to needing to clean and sanitize permanent or repeat-use coverings.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? BRC 4.9.6.1 - How to word a de bagging/ de boxing procedure? Livestock feed - toll milling and bagging options? Bagging grains - BOPP vs Paper?