What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Paid for training months ago, never received details

Started by , Oct 05 2022 12:24 PM
6 Replies

Hello IFSQN,

I paid for the Practical HACCP training course back in July 2022. I never received any response or details. I've sent 3 emails to the team@ifsqn.com address over the last 2 weeks asking for details and have not had any response whatsoever. The training is in 2 days.

What gives?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
I paid for premium webinar but cannot access anything Is it a requirement to have a paid copy of the FSSC Standard? Expenses paid HACCP volunteer for oil extraction company in Uganda?
[Ad]

Apologies I will check your account and respond by email.

Kind Regards,

Simon

10 minutes until the live training starts, and no details forthcoming despite confirming, via email, I'd like to be included for this course.

Extremely disappointing.

Hi I have responded to you via email, can you please send an email to team@ifsqn.com as it could be that our emails are being diverted to your spam.  This is likely the problem from the beginning.

Today's training starts in 45 minutes from now.

Kind Regards,

Simon

Hi Simon,

I did receive and respond to your email on the 5th, so I am getting them from the team@ifsqn account. My spam / junk email folder is empty.

The only other thing I can think of is perhaps it's being filtered at the corporate server if there are links in the training details email, but the normal email newsletter, full of links, comes through regularly. Very odd.

I did just reply again, and cc'ed my personal email as well. Perhaps I can catch the training by streaming it to my phone if the details come through.

Thanks.

Hello again, I have not received any emails from you at all, just the replies to this post.

As you can receive emails from team@ifsqn.com I will resend you the training information from there.

Regards,

Simon

1 Like

Hi Simon,

The details just came through. Thank you for your support.

Very weird the emails from my work account don't go through. I'll check with IT to see what is going on. That explains my perceived radio silence from IFSQN to my enquiries.

Kind Regards,

Joe

Similar Discussion Topics
I paid for premium webinar but cannot access anything Is it a requirement to have a paid copy of the FSSC Standard? Expenses paid HACCP volunteer for oil extraction company in Uganda?