What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Guidance or Checklist for the evaluation of HACCP Plans

Started by , Oct 14 2022 09:30 PM
4 Replies

Good afternoon Mentors

Firstly thanks to all the mentors who have taken the time out of their busy schedule to assist me in my personal and professional growth. Coming from a very small country with limited resources of professionals this forum is invaluable. Thanks to Mr. Timperley and his crew for the great job in creating and keeping the forum active. Additional thanks to all the mentors who take their time to respond to all the queries that are posted.

With that I am seeking assistance finding a guides or even better yet a checklists that can be used when evaluating:

- HACCP Plans

- GMP & SSOPs Manuals

- Food Defence Manuals

- Preventive Control Plans

Basically to evaluate that they cover all relevant contents ensuring full compliance.

Apologies if this re-post.

Thanks in advance for all your continued assistance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training Product not reaching the cooling temperature as per the FDA guidance Food allergen labelling and information requirements technical guidance
[Ad]

Hi bzefella,

Are you working to a particular food safety management system certification standard?

The reason for the question is that checklists are provided by some of the standard owners that may cover what you are looking for (although they may be in a bit too much detail, you could edit parts out).

For example, BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9 Checklists can be found here:

https://www.brcgs.co...p-and-guidance/

SQF Food Safety Code Checklists can be found here:

https://www.sqfi.com...and-checklists/

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Tony

My apologies. I am speaking mostly about HACCP at this time.

Thank you for taking the time out to respond.

Regards

Hi Tony

Regards

Hi bzefella,

Just use Section 2 (The food safety plan - HACCP) of the BRCGS Food Checklist then:

f904a-auditor-checklist-site-self-assessment-tool-english-version 1.docx   236.03KB   44 downloads

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Tony

Regards

Hi bzefella,

I would add that IMO it is difficult to under-emphasize that the Auditorial HACCP expectations associated with RTE products can be in a different "League" to NRTE.

Similar Discussion Topics
Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training Product not reaching the cooling temperature as per the FDA guidance Food allergen labelling and information requirements technical guidance How do we apply the new FSSC guidance updates? Taiwanese translation of FSSC 22000 EMP Guidance Guidance on Food safety Culture New SQF Guidance Final Guidance for Industry: Foreign Supplier Verification Programs for Importers of Food for Humans and Animals Published