What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Risk assessment method

Started by , Oct 30 2022 05:04 AM
3 Replies

Hi every body

I have a problem with the method of risk assessment. I am looking for a method in which the matrix is not based on multiplying severity * occurrence * detection. I studied the mentioned method before ( which the matrix is different from FMEA method) but I can not find the reference. Can any body help me?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree
[Ad]

Hi every body

I have a problem with the method of risk assessment. I am looking for a method in which the matrix is not based on multiplying severity * occurrence * detection. I studied the mentioned method before ( which the matrix is different from FMEA method) but I can not find the reference. Can any body help me?

Hi FNZR,

Sorry but yr query is a little unclear.

What specific matrix are you seeking a reference for ?

I attach the matrix which is not based on multiplying and I don't know the reference

Attached Files

I attach the matrix which is not based on multiplying and I don't know the reference

Hi FNZR,

Offhand i think yr matrix does not make sense due non-independence of the axes.

eg how to determine risk for severity = 2 and occurrence = 1.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Risk assessments Allergen Risk Assessment