What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

November 2022 - Member of the Month

Started by , Nov 08 2022 06:02 PM
13 Replies
It gives me great pleasure to announce Setanta as Member of the Month for November 2022. 

Setanta has been a very helpful and friendly member of IFSQN for 10 years, during this time making 1,391 posts and being awarded MOTM once previously in November 2014.

We appreciate you Setanta!  :smile:

Prizes this year are a little different, instead of a standard prize such as the engraved pen we had last year.  This year we are giving winners an allowance of $50 to choose a prize from https://www.printful.com/

Regards,
Simon

3 Likes1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
November 2023 - Member of the Month November 2021 - Member of the Month November 2020 - Member of the Month November 2019 - Member of the Month November 2018 – Member of the Month
[Ad]

Congrats Setana, well deserved :spoton:

1 Like

Congratulations Setanta!  :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like
Wow, thank you!

Congratulations, Setanta! It's always been a pleasure for me to read your bright and smart comments, well deserved!

1 Like

Congrats  :rock:

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

Here, here!

1 Like

Congratulations, Setanta - a very deserving winner! :thumbup:

1 Like

Congratulations Setanta!

1 Like

Hard to believe it's been almost 12 years since I found this fantastic repository of knowledge.

Setanta has always been a great asset to this forum. Congratulations!

Marshall

1 Like

Congratulations !

congrats 3a.png   95.13KB   0 downloads

1 Like

Congratulations Setanta  :rock:

1 Like

Congratulations Se :happydance: tanta

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
November 2023 - Member of the Month November 2021 - Member of the Month November 2020 - Member of the Month November 2019 - Member of the Month November 2018 – Member of the Month November 2017 - Member of the Month November 2016 - Member of the Month November 2015 - Member of the Month November 2014 - Member of the Month