What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Baking CCP

Started by , Nov 08 2022 08:12 PM
1 Reply

Hello everyone! My name is Brock Elmer. I am not only new to this network but I am also new to the occupation of food safety. Earlier this year I was hired into a position of Quality Assurance Manger at a growing bakery manufacturer. I became HACCP certified and have basically been learning none stop about food safety, HACCP Plans, Prerequisite Programs, FDA/USDA regulations and so forth. Well my company currently has a baking program for our cookies and muffins and we were informed by the FDA that we should implement Bake Temperature as a CCP. I have tried researching information concerning set baked kill point temperatures for the various pathogens and viruses but cant find a good enough source or study that is specific to our baking needs. most studies and sources I find only reference this information concerning meat, poultry, fish, etc. Could anyone please point me in the right directions that I may find credited sources for validation and verification  in our program?

Much appreciated to all! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Bread Baking Method Baking in ovens and thermal canning Establishing Microbiological Limits for Baking Mixes Baking CCP validation New construction due to Expanding our FSC- Baking
[Ad]

Welcome!

This should help

https://www.aibinter...tep-validation/

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Bread Baking Method Baking in ovens and thermal canning Establishing Microbiological Limits for Baking Mixes Baking CCP validation New construction due to Expanding our FSC- Baking Baking Validation studies Antioxidants in baking Chilling Process after Baking step Baking Process for crumbcake Baking ovens validation