What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Nutritional facts of chicken juices extracted during oven cooking

Started by , Nov 10 2022 02:51 PM
3 Replies

Hello All,

I am looking for some help and advice for nutritional facts of chicken juices extracted during oven cooking. The chicken cubes were marinated in a vacuum tumbler for 20 minutes.

After the chicken is cooked in oven for 20 minutes at 180 degree. somewhere around 22% juice is obtained during cooking.

Based on the above facts can anyone suggest me the nutritional facts of that juice. We call it chicken cooking juices. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Nutritional Facts Question How to convert 100g Multi Column Nutritional Info Can QR Codes replace nutritional and ingredient statements? FDA- Updating Nutritional Facts Panels Nutritional values
[Ad]

Way too many variables

Best bet is to collect repeated samples, and then have them analyzed as a composite sample to represent the product as a whole

1 Thank

Scampi is right: there is only one way to get the nutritions, it's lab analysis. Calculation is not possible as it's concentrated product.

1 Thank

Many thanks for your advice @scampi and @olenazh.

I am sure many of us may have came across same situation.

Similar Discussion Topics
Nutritional Facts Question How to convert 100g Multi Column Nutritional Info Can QR Codes replace nutritional and ingredient statements? FDA- Updating Nutritional Facts Panels Nutritional values Use of QR Codes for Nutritional Labeling Universal format of Nutritional information panel Nutritional analysis system R&D/Product Development: Nutritional Facts Inquiry FDA Nutritional Label Compliance Date Extension?