What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to respond to GMP Certificate requests

Started by , Nov 18 2022 08:01 AM
1 Reply

Hi all,

For context, I work at a B2B food supplement company in EU and we export to many countries around the world.

In the EU, GMP certificate is only for pharma companies while food supplement falls under food regime.

Since we do business mostly with pharmaceutical companies, naturally they would often ask for GMP certificate.

We "only" have GFSI certificate.

How do I go about when being asked for GMP? Should I push for GMP private certification?

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Third party audit certificate redacted Calibration Certificate Expiration In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec
[Ad]

So GMP is covered in a GSFI audit. Explain that to them. Maybe show them a part of the audit that covers GMPs.

Similar Discussion Topics
Third party audit certificate redacted Calibration Certificate Expiration In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec What is an underlying 2024 producers certificate? How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? How does Root Cause Analysis Rejection affect BRC certificate? Certificate of Attendance How to respond if there are some errors on the final EIR received from FDA?