What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Colony Count Test

Started by , Nov 24 2022 05:02 PM
5 Replies

Hello all,

Can you recommend me a Laboratory that do Colony count test based in EU regulation, both in United State or Mexico. Our customers are from Europa/Asia, so we need compliance too with these regulations.

Thank you so much!

Happy Thanksgiving Day  ^_^

Almost Christmas  :santa:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Colony Count Rule Do I need to re-test if the yeast colony count in my air plate testing is reported as <1cfu/plate? Aerobic colony count (ACC) limits for Equipment Procedure for Calculating CFU (Colony Forming Unit) Colony Morphology/Counting Difficulties
[Ad]

Hello all,

Can you recommend me a Laboratory that do Colony count test based in EU regulation, both in United State or Mexico. Our customers are from Europa/Asia, so we need compliance too with these regulations.

Thank you so much!

Happy Thanksgiving Day  ^_^

Almost Christmas  :santa:

Hi QS,

Yr query maybe requires more detail.

There are a variety of types of "Colony Counts" depending on the context/objective.

Which specific EU Regulation are you referring to ?

Hi QS,

Yr query maybe requires more detail.

There are a variety of types of "Colony Counts" depending on the context/objective.

Which specific EU Regulation are you referring to ?

I'm referred on this EU regulation COMMISSION DIRECTIVE (EU) 2015-1787 of 6 Oct 2015 that mentioned:

Enumeration of culturable microorganism - Colony count 22°C (EN ISO 6222)

Enumeration of culturable microorganism - Colony count 36°C (EN ISO 6222)

I'm referred on this EU regulation COMMISSION DIRECTIVE (EU) 2015-1787 of 6 Oct 2015 that mentioned:

Enumeration of culturable microorganism - Colony count 22°C (EN ISO 6222)

Enumeration of culturable microorganism - Colony count 36°C (EN ISO 6222)

Hi QS,

Thks yr response.

I deduce from the Directive that you are only interested in drinking water analysis. (afaik the quoted lower temperature value is not routinely used for any other products/APC).

I anticipate that most accredited commercial laboratories are capable of colony count of water. The only slightly special requirement might be a sub-ambient incubator.

Hi QS,

Thks yr response.

I deduce from the Directive that you are only interested in drinking water analysis. (afaik the quoted lower temperature value is not routinely used for any other products/APC).

I anticipate that most accredited commercial laboratories are capable of colony count of water. The only slightly special requirement might be a sub-ambient incubator.

unfortunately, no one wants to carry out the test, at least not the laboratories we have contacted. That's why he's looking for recommendations.

Thanks!

have you tried Bureau Veritas?   https://www.bureauveritas.com.mx/en

Similar Discussion Topics
Colony Count Rule Do I need to re-test if the yeast colony count in my air plate testing is reported as <1cfu/plate? Aerobic colony count (ACC) limits for Equipment Procedure for Calculating CFU (Colony Forming Unit) Colony Morphology/Counting Difficulties Limit for aerobic colony count in ready to use marinades Enumeration of Microorganisms - Colony Count Technique at 30°C Pseudomonas & Aerobic Colony Counts Automated colony counters?