What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What to expect on a FSSC 22000 v5.1 recertification audit?

Started by , Nov 28 2022 06:46 AM
1 Reply

you are welcome , my name is Ayman , I'm from Egypt , i would like to ask you what would i expect on recertification audit for FSSC 22000 v5.1 as we are expecting the recertification audit to be performed on next week.Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Shadow Witness Audit Request Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]

Hi Ayman, welcome to the forum. Recertification audit is pretty much same as a surveillance audit - which you were supposed to have every year. It's just the audit might be checking your documents/records for the whole year, not just for last 3-4 months. But all in all, it's the same.

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Shadow Witness Audit Request Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage FSSC New BoS Decision List Third party audit certificate redacted FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens