What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

December 2022 - Member of the Month

Started by , Dec 11 2022 05:48 PM
14 Replies
It's fitting we end the year by awarding Charles.C Member of the Month for December 2022.

Charles has been an ever-present and outstanding friend of IFSQN for 18 years!!!!  Throughout this time, Charles has helped thousands of people from all over the world with their food safety questions.

Charles has been an invaluable support to me, and this is my once-a-year opportunity to give thanks publicly 

Please join me in congratulating Charles for everything he does.

Regards,
Simon
2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - December 2023 BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 GFSI Steering Committee Sanctions IFS effective 8th December 2022 Decision Tree (Food Safety System Certification Version 5 December 2019 Guidance Documentation: ISO 22000 Interpretation) Member of the Month - December 2021
[Ad]

Congratulations Charles  :thumbup:

A worthy award, member of the year as well I should think.

Kind regards,

Tony

Well deserved. :thumbup:

Congrats Charles! Next maybe lifetime achievement award?  :biggrin:

Congratulations to Charles, one of the most knowledgeable members!

Thank you for all your contributions Charles, Congratulations!

Congrats!

:sorcerer:

As always, congratulations, Charles!

Marshall

Congratss Charless.... Well deserved

A very big congratulations Charles! Thank you for your immense contribution to the Food Safety Network and to the thousands of people you have helped improve their businesses. More blessings. 

Congrats!

Many Thanks for all the Kind Responses !

It has been my good fortune via IFSQN to interact and learn from so many knowledgeable and interesting people for the past year(s) !. I am equally amazed how Simon finds time to produce all these Videos/Webinars and watch over the Forum.  Also a special thanks to the often unseen but invaluable Question donors who promote the fascinating discussions on this Forum.

Happy Xmas and New Year to All !

NYear.png   217.47KB   0 downloads

3 Likes
CONGRATULATIONS!
Ever-present, super knowledgeable, and great searching skills!

Thank you for sharing that with the world!
1 Thank

Congratulations, Charles :thumbup:

Your input is always interesting and well-informed; I'm sure I'm not alone in having learnt an inordinate amount from your posts.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - December 2023 BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 GFSI Steering Committee Sanctions IFS effective 8th December 2022 Decision Tree (Food Safety System Certification Version 5 December 2019 Guidance Documentation: ISO 22000 Interpretation) Member of the Month - December 2021 December 2020 - Member of the Month December 2019 - Member of the Month December 2018 - Member of the Month December 2017 - Member of the Month December 2016 - Member of the Month