What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Supplier Questionnaire

Started by , Dec 29 2022 01:01 AM
6 Replies

Hello guys and gals, 

Would anyone share their supplier questionnaire template with me and could you help me in figuring out how often the questionnaire is supposed to get renewed along with the rest of the documents we have to request from suppliers.

Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Happy New Year and a prosperous, successful, healthy 2023!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen checklist to supplier BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging?
[Ad]

How often the questionnaire is renewed is up to you and how you have your program written.  Basically how often you want to review your suppliers.  As far as other information, I'm pretty sure most of the auditing schemes are similar on this one, you should request updated documents, audit certificates, etc. yearly.

1 Like1 Thank

We are a machine manufacture that deals with food safe customers, I also have my background in food safety/BRC.  Feel free to use anything in my document. :) have a wonderful day and good luck with your program.

1 Like1 Thank

I can probably help you out. I've been in supplier quality for a majority of my career in the food, drug & dietary supplement industry. What type of business are you in so I can share the appropriate documents? 

1 Like1 Thank

I can probably help you out. I've been in supplier quality for a majority of my career in the food, drug & dietary supplement industry. What type of business are you in so I can share the appropriate documents? 

Hi DannyO! 

Thats awesome! Thank you so much. I work in a bakery facility (tarts and RTE frozen desserts).

We are a machine manufacture that deals with food safe customers, I also have my background in food safety/BRC.  Feel free to use anything in my document. :) have a wonderful day and good luck with your program.

Hi Diana.

Thank you but did you mean to attach a document?

Hiii..

I think we just need to coordinate with the purchasing team to inform the supplier, if they have a revision on their documents like spec or MSDS, they need to confirmation first from us.

(in other cases, if you have any issues with your raw material, when you do some application)

or when you feel there is a change in your product, because of raw material, you can check them on supplier audit.

Maybe the others will share their checksheet to you.

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen checklist to supplier BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Supplier not providing TDS Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Emergency Supplier Approvals Supplier Questionaire Radiological Free statement from supplier