What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

UK Meat Industry beginner training on legislation and food safety

Started by , Jan 05 2023 09:53 AM
1 Reply
Hello all,

I recently started as npd in meat industry uk i am intrested in technical side further down, i really appreaciate if anyone could tell me any online courses or modules i can take to learn about legislatons and safety and any beginner courses for meat industry

Many thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes
[Ad]

If you were in USA, you would need to check out the USDA guidelines. Find out in your country what government organization deals with meat production.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food