What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC 22000 v5.1 Additional Requirements - 2.5.13. Product Development

Started by , Jan 10 2023 05:41 AM
2 Replies

Hi Everyone: 

Can anyone explain what statement or requirements is needed to address the call-out that was raised during our stage 1 audit. 

a) Evaluation of impact of change on the FSMS taking into account new food safety hazards (incl. allergens) introduced and updating requirement to assess potential hazards introduced.

b) Consideration of the impact on the process flow for the new product and existing products and processes

Thank you so much. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List
[Ad]

"In case of introducing new products & processed OR changing existing ones, the company shall evaluate new or potential food safety hazards (including allergens), and any related impacts on the FSMS (e.g. process flow change)"

"In case of introducing new products & processed OR changing existing ones, the company shall evaluate new or potential food safety hazards (including allergens), and any related impacts on the FSMS (e.g. process flow change)"

Do i have to make this statement stated on my prepared program? 

Please enlighten me. thank you 

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency