What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSVP Training

Started by , Jan 18 2023 10:29 PM
2 Replies

Hello, 

Is there a FSVP available here? I looked but didn't find it and since there is a new guidance document maybe there will be an updated training some time soon?

Also do we have to be certified to be in charge of the FSVP?

TYIA

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSVP Hazard Analysis FSVP - what is needed in addition to HARPC supply-chain program? FSVP Need advice on how to proceed Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP FSVP Development and Implementation Cost
[Ad]

it is not offered here.   it's the same requirement as the PCQI - need to have the training, knowledge, and experience to be able to create, maintain FSVP programs., etc I would recommend taking the class.  

there is a list of classes here.  

Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) | Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) | Institute for Food Safety and Health (IFSH) | Illinois Institute of Technology (iit.edu)

i took the course from the person below.  I have no problems recommending them.  

Association of Food Industries, Inc. - FSVP Online Training (afius.org)

Hello,

I am teaching FSVP training from Feb 21-22,2024. You can sign up by clicking on this link: https://ketki-intern...-fsvp-training/

Let me know if you have any questions. My email is info@ketki-international.com

thank you,

Ketki Mehta

www.ketki-international.com

Similar Discussion Topics
FSVP Hazard Analysis FSVP - what is needed in addition to HARPC supply-chain program? FSVP Need advice on how to proceed Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP FSVP Development and Implementation Cost USFDA Letter - FSVP Food-contact surface-packaging under FSVP Evaluation of Supplier Risk for FSVP - Feedback Cost of development and Implementation of a FSVP for small clients USFDA, FSMA, VQIP, FSVP