What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Chemical distributors in WA state USA

Started by , Jan 23 2023 07:46 PM
5 Replies

Just wondering, for those in the USA, mostly western WA state, who do you use for cleaning chemicals.

We're seafood manufacturing and have been tasked to possibly find a new chemical distributor, or at least to compare prices.

I'm not having much luck finding other companies.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs ATP swabs ≠ Chemical Residue Testing Chemical treatment for red flour beetles and weevils Chemical Concentration verification and records Chemical Testing Requirements on a New Product
[Ad]

Wesmar Chemical has been a great supplier in my experience.  My experience with Wesmar is great customer service as well.

1 Like

In my experience, Wesmar Chemical has been a fantastic provider.

Thanks!  That's who we use as well, here and where I used to work.

But, since they are raising their prices, upper management wanted us to look around for cheaper options.

We currently also use Wesmar, but I have also used Davidson Distribution in the past. Unfortunately, in this time of rising prices and supply chain challenges, they will probably be raising their prices, too.

We currently also use Wesmar, but I have also used Davidson Distribution in the past. Unfortunately, in this time of rising prices and supply chain challenges, they will probably be raising their prices, too.

I've dealt with Davidson and was less than impressed.  It would take multiple requests to get anything done.
Wesmar, is one and done.  I'll recommend we stick with them.

Similar Discussion Topics
Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs ATP swabs ≠ Chemical Residue Testing Chemical treatment for red flour beetles and weevils Chemical Concentration verification and records Chemical Testing Requirements on a New Product Chemical Dilution Concentration (Automatic Dispenser) and Sink Compartment for Cleaning How do you dispose of empty chemical drums and containers? Are chemical supplier trailers required to use seals or tamper evidence? Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Looking for a chemical solution preferably with sanitizer for our dishwashing unit