What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Suggestions for maintaining bathroom hygiene

Started by , Feb 01 2023 08:37 PM
3 Replies

We are having an issue with the bathroom hygiene in our facility.  Some women are not cleaning up after themselves, i.e. toilet seats, personal hygiene products, etc.  We have had discussions with the employees (in two languages) but are still having issues.  I ordered toilet seat covers to be used and I have resorted to carrying disinfectant wipes with me to clean before I use the facilities.  

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Suggestions for implementing ISO 22000 in catering Suggestions on food safety program best fit with ISO 9001 Suggestions for the implementation of new additional requirement in FSSC 22000 V6 Need suggestions on the creation of a document register, document control and labeling of each document Software Suggestions
[Ad]

Have you had blood borne pathogen training with everyone???   Knowing what they are exposing their coworkers too might help

We've the same problem here---so bad that we're looking at a bidet attachment for the toilets........

It may take some repeat training, and perhaps some pictograph signage in the stalls.  We've had similar issues with some recent hires that came from areas with different plumbing standards.

Thank you for the responses.  We are working with cultural issues here, but its kind of a delicate topic.  We are going to have signs made and have another safety training. BBP is in our next rotation of safety trainings, thank you for pointing that out! 

Thanks again!

Similar Discussion Topics
Suggestions for implementing ISO 22000 in catering Suggestions on food safety program best fit with ISO 9001 Suggestions for the implementation of new additional requirement in FSSC 22000 V6 Need suggestions on the creation of a document register, document control and labeling of each document Software Suggestions Biologicals- B, C and P hazards suggestions Continuous Process Flow corrective actions suggestions Quality Not Included-Suggestions Welcome Suggestions for PPE Storage and Locker Rooms Suggestions on Food Safe Cleaners