What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Design Cold Chain Temp Monitoring Program

Started by , Feb 17 2023 06:00 PM
1 Reply

Example for cold chain temp monitoring programs from storage through final customer.   Validation of sample for each pallet and placement of temp monitors inside cases of frozen food.   Thanks, Renee

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hygienic design risk assessment Are there any hygienic design requirement for the dosing and control of MAP gases Design of Refrigerated Storage QMS Design on a computer BRCGS clause 5.1 Product Design and Development
[Ad]

Hi Culinary Collaborations,

I have used Multi-Use Temperature Data Loggers for this purpose. Can be found here on the Comark webpage, I'm sure there are others available but I have always found the Comark ones really good, so have looked elsewhere.

You can buy a Computer Docking Station and as many Loggers as you need. Each can be programmed using the one set of software and docking station.

There are also Mapping Kits for more detailed profiling and Multi-Channel Temperature Data Loggers will allow you to monitor 4 points on a pallet for example from a single logger.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Hygienic design risk assessment Are there any hygienic design requirement for the dosing and control of MAP gases Design of Refrigerated Storage QMS Design on a computer BRCGS clause 5.1 Product Design and Development Is anyone using the quality by design methodology in the food industry? Design of Canteen Facilities Cleaning In Place (CIP) Validation of the design and Operation of System Food Safety with Hygienically Constructed Equipment Built to Sanitary Design Food Safety with Hygienically Constructed Equipment Built to Sanitary Design