What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Minimum air turns per hour in a processing suite and cold storage suite

Started by , Mar 06 2023 03:30 PM
0 Reply

Hi all,

I had some questions about air turns per hour (ACH) and what the minimum requirement is for both the processing suite and the cold storage suite. I don't have much experience with HVAC or anything of that nature more than the need for positive air pressure. Is there a regulated or global standard that needs to be met? I am working out of Canada and we intend on pursuing BRC. Both rooms are going to be separated by a breezeway and most likely have sliding doors. We will be making plant-based beverages.

Thank-you for any insight you may be able to provide.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Minimum weight checks before packaging How many samples need to be taken for minimum weight records? Does there need to be a minimum percentage of olive oil in the product to advertise on the label? Minimum power of a magnet to be considered compliant with the food safety requirements?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Minimum weight checks before packaging How many samples need to be taken for minimum weight records? Does there need to be a minimum percentage of olive oil in the product to advertise on the label? Minimum power of a magnet to be considered compliant with the food safety requirements? Minimum acceptable gauss strength of magnets for sugar industry For sanitation is there a minimum water temperature requirement? What does traceability one step back and minimum traceability one step forward mean? Minimum documentation required for ISO 22000 certification What is the minimum gap between wall and fermentation tanks?