What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What do you think about FSSC 22000 V. 6?

Started by , Apr 01 2023 06:43 AM
2 Replies

Hi All..

is there anyone in here already read the new scheme from FSSC 22000 version 6?

What is the improvement from the latest version?

I think it's about:

– Reorganization of Food Chain Categories in accordance with ISO 22003-1:2022.

– Scope has been expanded to include Trading and Brokering (FII) and reduced by removing Farming and FSSC 22000-Quality from the scheme.

– Integration of food safety requirements and quality culture.

– New requirements on quality control, food loss and waste, and equipment management.

– Strengthen the additional requirements that exist in Part 2 of the scheme, including but not limited to allergen management and environmental monitoring.

– Changes and clarification of requirements for the Certification Process.

– Added QR Code to FSSC 22000 certificate to improve traceability.

What about you guys?
Thanks

Best regards,
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist
[Ad]

i documented it up too  :spoton:

Attached Files

2 Likes3 Thanks

i documented it up too  :spoton:

Thanks for this but for correction, the scheme does not allow FSSC logo use in CoA  and/or CoC. 

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme