What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What approvals are required for Exporting to Hong Kong?

Started by , Apr 06 2023 12:44 PM
3 Replies
Hi,
Sorry I can't remember if I have asked before, so please accept apologies if it's a double post.
I want some advice on approval to export to HK?
How do you go about the approval? Who has tried it, was it straightforward? 🤗
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site?
[Ad]

https://www.cfs.gov....t_icfsg_02.html

https://www.cfs.gov....import_ifc.html

Some reading for Hong Kong import requirements

Reach out to your local branch of government for assistance on export requirements

Thanks Scampi, incredibly helpful 🤗
Would I be right in thinking that you can't actually apply for a permit until you know exactly what products they (customer) want to order as the information required is product specific? It says 12 working days maks to process an application - anyone recently experienced this? 🤗

Hi,
Sorry I can't remember if I have asked before, so please accept apologies if it's a double post.
I want some advice on approval to export to HK?
How do you go about the approval? Who has tried it, was it straightforward?

Hi AJL,

It may all depend on the Product details. Quickest/surest way is probably to ask the receiver (assuming known).

Similar Discussion Topics
Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? Emergency Supplier Approvals SQF-2.4.8 - Is an Environmental Program Required?