What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to assess the hazard risk for hazard types in different production steps

Started by , Apr 11 2023 08:03 AM
1 Reply

Dears,
I need to know the right method of risk assessment and to determine the step control level ( PRP , OPRP , CCP )

lets put a rule first ( if the risk degree is more than 6 and the control is by observation it will be OPRP  ) and ( ( if the risk degree is more than 6 and the control is by measurement , it will be CCP  )

if the hazard type risk degree is in the first step is 9 and the control of it is in the second step , and the second step risk degree is also 9 , so what shall I write at the two steps are both are OPRP or only the control step is the OPRP.

Example : is attached

in this case what shall I write in the control type in the step 1 OPRP or PRP as the control point actually at the step 2 . although the risk degree at the two steps are the same.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cleaning/Sanitation in production area Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Flow Charts and Hazard Analysis Food Safety Culture in a Low Risk Product Facility (Wine) HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree
[Ad]

Dears,
I need to know the right method of risk assessment and to determine the step control level ( PRP , OPRP , CCP )

lets put a rule first ( if the risk degree is more than 6 and the control is by observation it will be OPRP  ) and ( ( if the risk degree is more than 6 and the control is by measurement , it will be CCP  )

if the hazard type risk degree is in the first step is 9 and the control of it is in the second step , and the second step risk degree is also 9 , so what shall I write at the two steps are both are OPRP or only the control step is the OPRP.

Example : is attached

in this case what shall I write in the control type in the step 1 OPRP or PRP as the control point actually at the step 2 . although the risk degree at the two steps are the same.

Hi mhosn,

I assume you are referring to allocating PRPs, CCPs, OPRPs in iso22000 or fssc22000 standards.

There is a veritable encyclopedia of published methods to respond to yr queries, eg -

FSSC22000 Guidance ver.5.pdf   666.91KB   34 downloads

Similar Discussion Topics
Cleaning/Sanitation in production area Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Flow Charts and Hazard Analysis Food Safety Culture in a Low Risk Product Facility (Wine) HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Environmental Monitoring Risk Assessment Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates