What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Grass / Lawns

Started by , Jun 07 2004 09:37 AM
5 Replies
I've got a front lawn and back lawn, aren't I lucky? I don't feel it; it's just another one of those things that keeps on niggling in the back of my head. I am constantly reminded by its scruffiness every time I go outside. So I cut it and it grows back! Faster!!!

So what's the point? Can anyone tell me?

Wouldn't it be fantastic if someone could invent a genetically modified grass that doesn't grow higher than about 2' (5cm)? They'd be an overnight billionaire for sure.

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do we need to remove grass growing in rocks before the audit? Is it acceptable under the SQF Code for manufacturing to let our grass grow until the state order is lifted? Looking for a grass-fed steaks.
[Ad]
What gets me is the fact grass is considered a 'weed' when in the flower borders etc, and yet we spend a large amount of time with the lawn

My preferred solution of green painted concrete was rejected by the wife
I have just noticed the adverts at the top of this page
It is very clever, perhaps I should start a discussion on diamonds or something equally expensive. Only joking Mr Google.

Regards,
Simon
It rained last night.

The damn greeen field must have grown 75mm sice the sun appeared

The damn greeen field must have grown 75mm sice the sun appeared.

Bloody nature!

Similar Discussion Topics
Do we need to remove grass growing in rocks before the audit? Is it acceptable under the SQF Code for manufacturing to let our grass grow until the state order is lifted? Looking for a grass-fed steaks.