What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FDA Registered Labs capable of testing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for Bacillus cereus as well as the enterotoxins produced by Bacillus cereus

Started by , Apr 18 2023 11:09 AM
1 Reply

Hello Everyone,

I was asked to find some FDA registered labs that are capable of testing APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) for the presence of Bacillus cereus, as well as the enterotoxins produced by Bacillus cereus. I am not well versed on this subject, so any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Compressor Testing Hygenia Indicator Organism Testing RTE Products Ingredients Testing New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy
[Ad]

I believe both Eurofins and SGS are capable of that. Depending where you are in the US/world, one might be a better option than the other. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Compressor Testing Hygenia Indicator Organism Testing RTE Products Ingredients Testing New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy Heavy Metals Testing Unit Conversion Establishing Limits for Compressed Air Testing Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility Specific Migration testing and the alternative - screening method Food Fraud - Underweight Raw Ingredients?