What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for Sanitation services

Started by , Apr 28 2023 07:20 PM
3 Replies

Hello all, I am a new FSQA manager in the central valley of California. Currently, we are a small processing plant producing strictly pet food. We are moving into USDA inspections in order to produce food for human consumption. Our sanitation is done by 4 employees hired in-house. We are not quite satisfied with the cleanliness and are looking for sanitation services so we can get the results we need. Are there any that could service in my area that you may know of? I'd be happy to hear any suggestions. 

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? IFS 4.4.5 - determining the impact of services on finished products Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials Ozonated water in sanitation program
[Ad]
Take a look at this company but tell them you have no interest in their so called cv19 cleaning...

https://janitek.net/

ChemStation is a great option. I have used them in my previous employment. They're located in Stockton, CA so their service won't be much of a hassle when needed. In my experience they were reliable. Good luck! 

Hacksfoodsafety.com

Similar Discussion Topics
What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? IFS 4.4.5 - determining the impact of services on finished products Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials Ozonated water in sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program 3rd Party Sanitation in Your Plant Does anyone have a sanitation program for trailers?