What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi everyone!

Started by , May 02 2023 03:54 PM
3 Replies

Hey there!

My name is James and I have been following threads on this forum for a while!  Finally decided to join up!

My current work is as Quality Manager / Assistant Production Manager for a bean dip manufacturer.  I've worked through many positions in manufacturing but I felt that my focus was more clearly quality and food safety than anything else.  I was a working chef before manufacturing which taught me a large amount of perception and discernment for this chapter in my life! 

I'm trying to get to SQF certification this year and have many major hurdles, so I'm excited to get to communicating with this vast network of outstanding people!  I am looking into online practitioner classes through SQFI, if anyone feels there is a better resource for this process please feel free to fill me in!

I really enjoy cooking, fermenting, and brewing at home.  If any of you are audiophiles allow me to direct your attention to Tatsuro Yamashita's "Shine" on YouTube!  I just discovered this guy and my week has been better because of it!  :spoton:

Take care!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Hi James, welcome to the forum!

Good evening James.

Welcome!

Hi James,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony