What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food safety lead auditor training

Started by , May 29 2023 08:46 AM
3 Replies

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a professional lead auditor training course but not sure which course/ service provider to choose. Could you give me some recommendation?

Thanks a lot.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Inquiry about food safety culture elements Food Engineer | Skilled Confectionery Recipe Developer with QA & Regulatory Expertise Food Safety Culture in a Low Risk Product Facility (Wine) Food loss and waste policy
[Ad]

You can opt for FSSC 22000 Version 6 through SGS.

You can opt for FSSC 22000 Version 6 through SGS.

^^^(red) - I think the OP was looking for an Auditor Training Course ?

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a professional lead auditor training course but not sure which course/ service provider to choose. Could you give me some recommendation?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Trango,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

I would be selecting a major training provider and a certification standard that you are familiar with.

Try Bureau Veritas in Vietnam I see that they are advertising FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor courses.

Kind regards,

Tony

^^^(red) - I think the OP was looking for an Auditor Training Course ?

Hi Charles,

Food Safety Lead Auditor courses tend to be in conjunction with a certification standard such as ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 or BRCGS.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Inquiry about food safety culture elements Food Engineer | Skilled Confectionery Recipe Developer with QA & Regulatory Expertise Food Safety Culture in a Low Risk Product Facility (Wine) Food loss and waste policy Is 316 stainless steel necessary as opposed to 304 stainless steel for food-contact surfaces on equipment? Banned and Restricted Food Colors in the UK (FSA) Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food Safety Day 2024 - Prepare for the unexpected NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor