What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Guidance on Food safety Culture

Started by , May 29 2023 10:22 AM
2 Replies

Dear  Sir,

Please guidance me about food safety culture objectives .

1. Activity

2. Objective

3. Resource required 

4. Responsibilities.

5. Target

6.Method of measurement 

7.Trend analysis of each objectives

Best Regards,

Devi.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Guidance material for starting SQF implementation Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training Product not reaching the cooling temperature as per the FDA guidance
[Ad]

im not sure what you are asking.   Your question is a little vague.  

I think the document below is a very good source for food safety culture.   

https://mygfsi.com/w...ulture-Full.pdf

1 Thank

I agree on the above.  The GFSI position paper is a vastly underutilised resource in understanding "what" food safety culture is.  What I'd also recommend is the newly published PAS320 on the "how" which nicely aligns with the GFSI paper.  It gives a lot of prescriptive ideas which you could take or leave but even with years of experience in it, I learned a few new ways of thinking about the problem.

PAS 320 - instilling a food safety culture in food organizations | BSI (bsigroup.com)

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Guidance material for starting SQF implementation Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training Product not reaching the cooling temperature as per the FDA guidance Food allergen labelling and information requirements technical guidance How do we apply the new FSSC guidance updates? Taiwanese translation of FSSC 22000 EMP Guidance New SQF Guidance Final Guidance for Industry: Foreign Supplier Verification Programs for Importers of Food for Humans and Animals Published